CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

NAMES SEEM TO HURT?



TO ALL THE FANS OF MICHAEL "MOUTH" KEENER:








I was approached by a driver, Michael "Mouth" Keener, Saturday night, at West Georgia Speedway, and for some reason he took offence that in a earlier blog, I called him "Show Off",




Not meaning anything from the off the cuff remark, I was more or less giving him a compliment.




It seemed he received several phone calls, regarding him being a show off, how and who made the calls I will never know. All I do know is that Michael is a outstanding driver in his Crate car feature, he has proven he can win with almost any car he is diving.




If I offended Mr.Keener I am sorry, and from now on he will not be known as "Show Off" , which was a good way of putting his driving style, I will maybe call him "Show Case", maybe that will make him happy.




Again, sorry for use of words in this hurry some world.






Tino Patti




A Freelance Photographer/ Video Journalist




With a World Wide BLOG Following.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE IS A SHOW OFF