CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BOG OR NO BOG?











“WELL WHAT HAVE WE HERE, WILL THEY MAKE UP THEIR MIND” I MEAN THE DUKES, PLEASE


Last week, I posted that Sammy Duke and Brian Duke were going to have “Mud Bog Racing” and that was were they thought the extra money would flow in. Now we have another problem and that is Sammy Duke was talking with some heavy hitter drivers in the Sportsman class and they said it would really make a mess of the track if Sammy went and made a “Bog” in the pit area.

All I can say is “WHY?” I mean you are not using the track for any racing until March 2010, so why not let the good ole boys come out and pay to race in the mud.

For some reason, when I heard about the idea I knew it would be good, but for some reason, Sammy thinks he has to think it over, why I have no idea.

I mean the track is sitting there useless, the racing season is over, and now when someone gets a good idea to make some extra cash to be put back into the race track, he wants to think it over.

As for as I am concerned, since he is not going to race until March 2010 why not use the place for entertainment and maybe more fans will come and really get to know West Georgia Speedway.

What do you think, let me know, BOG or NO BOG, and if you owned this track would you let it sit and make nothing during the winter months?

Thanks

Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

With a WORLD WIDE BLOG FOLLOWING!

No comments: