CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

$425.00 in the HOLE help me DIG OUT PLEASE

Who said "Dirt track racing is Fun"?


Sure racing is great when you don't mess up a high priced camera, something that you earn your money from. Sure I enjoy Dirt Track Racing as much as you do, I enjoy the fans the great drivers, the excitement, what I don't like is when my camera was destroyed due to intense DIRT from Hobby to Late Models, I mean take it like this, you drive a race car, you win, you are excited, then again what happens when you car gets tore up. Guess what you have to take it back to the shop and work on it, if you want to race ever again.

Well I was under the same pressure this week, and I took my camera into Atlanta to get a RUSH fix on it so that I could again return and catch some of the greatest racing on DVD.

Remember when you purchase a copy of a DVD of a race you have to remember that you can go back in time and relive the excitement over and over again. You have a part of history in racing to show family, co-worker, friends, and just plain enjoy yourself.

You can also study your driving techniques, and change and reevaluate what you are doing wrong or right.

My video are now gone down to $20.00 for 1 week special, and if I get more orders we could keep it that way or maybe drop it lower to $15.00 dollars, maybe I can make you some deals, we can work something out but if things don't change I will be forced to travel elsewhere for work.

So please help me out at Senoia Raceway, I do my best as my late wife would have wanted me to, but I need some extra help.

All I am asking is that more drivers help me and purchase DVD's of all the features that I shot at the track.


Many Thanks,


Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

With a World Wide Racing BLOG following!

No comments: