CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Sunday, July 3, 2011

RAIN OUT FOR ME PLEASE UNDERSTAND



NEW SENOIA RACEWAY, FOR ME A RAIN OUT WASH!

Sometimes, things go great then sometimes things are the PITS.

As was Saturday Night July 2, 2011 was there on that HOT day to film all the exciting racing action and when it got time as the Hobby cars started there feature, DOWN CAME THE RAIN, and that was it for me. I refuse to film in rain. My camera is worth more than a night of racing when it is raining. Some people may not understand that but my only means of making a small living is by having a camera that works, and since I just paid $450 bucks to have the camera realigned due to the swirls of dirt, it is amazing that people would get on my case do to the fact that I packed up early to leave. I know it would be different if I was filming in a building behind glass but that is not the case, I am stuck in the HOT sun and heat filming races from feature to feature.

So even though it started to rain and the race continued I was gone, and that’s the facts of life.
I know how I have been told that I would get some kind of glass to film through, I know how I was told I would get some help, but it seems that no help has come through.

So even as the rain moved out and the racing returned I was not there to film, which cost me money but not enough to have my camera replaced. Remember there is another Saturday coming and I am sure the drivers will be back.

So for all those needing a DVD, I was not there, and that’s life.

Please forgive me if I sound mad, but I know that there are times I have to make a decision and Saturday night was the night I chose.

So again forgive me and I hope you as a driver can understand what went wrong, it’s called rain and water and my camera do not mix.

Thanks and if you understand please let me know,


Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

With a WORLD WIDE RACING BLOG FOLLOWING!

No comments: