CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Friend and YOUR Friend laid to rest in Peace






REST IN PEACE MICHAEL, ALWAYS A VIKING FAN












"A AMERICAN HERO AND SHORT TRACK DRIVER AND FRIEND LAID TO REST"














Michael was always looking UP was this a sign, was this his way of talking with the LORD or was this just Michael and man with the greatest of attitudes. He was always uplifting,
talking to him was like talking to someone that could cheer you up in every way.














MICHAEL C. CESARE 1966-2011 A MAN WITH DIFFERENT FACES AND SMILES









GOD Bless Larry Cesare his brother and everyone of his family members including Jackie Cesare, AND everyone of his friends everywhere.





And may the LORD be with him always, he was a true friend.












Short track drivers are plenty, but there was something special about Michael, he drove his #45 B-Cadet car and raced hard, he drove in the back because he was just learning his new craft, he was making some strides until his last race at New Senoia Raceway on July 23, 2011, where he was racing hard just to finish in the top 10 when of all things another car spun and he had no where to go except into the spun out car.



Michael and myself talked the next day and he laughed and told me that he would be back to the track as soon as his car was ready, he was excited and loved what he was doing. He also said he had just learned something import
ant and that was to try and not mess up the front of the car where the engine was, instead do what all racers do sacrifice the body, the sides, the rear end, just not the front. You see Michael learned from that and said he might have the car back the next weekend but he never showed up.


Michael loved his Minnesota Vikings, and was ready for a great football season, like I said earlier in a BLOG Michael and myself had planned on taking in the Viking Falcon game at the Georgia Dome. Of course I had to make sure he knew I would be wearing my Falcon gear, and he said that would be fine because he would be in his Viking gear. All I knew was that I had never been to a Falcon game at all and going with Michael would be the ultimate trip.


The game would take on more meaning when the Falcons were beating the Vikings and I could rub it in, or so I thought.
This season I plan on dedicating the season to rooting for the Vikings in every game they play, of course I will remain a Falcons fan, but the season will mean more knowing the Viking keep winning and winning just like Michael would want.




Sports have taken on a new meaning for me, and I am sure for other folks, you see I lost my wife in April early in the morning she called my name and then she was gone. My life seems to change when she passed away, I was lost. Then in May I started talking with Michael Cesare, and it was so amazing at all he was doing in his life. He was happy and great to talk with, h

e knew what happened to my wife but we had never met until July 23, 2011 that day that I videoed his race where he was in 2 wrecks. That video is special to me because you see Michael was some one I had been writing about and he was giving me joy. Lots of drivers would read about him and say when they saw me that they wondered who this Michael Cesare was and my answer was "He is the next dirt track superstar" . Of course I never knew that I would not have another chance to speak to him. So maybe that is why when I am at a dirt track filming I have the highest regards for all drivers of every class. Because in truth you never know when GOD will call you home. You could be in a race car , or you could be at home alone. When it is your time to go, GOD is needing you more than we are. It hurts because Michael was young and talented and loved what he was doing. We talked about the day he would win his first race and we laughed and said he would act like he had just won the Daytona 500.

One thing for sure he will be missed and there will be a Memorial race lap for Michael at New Senoia Raceway this weekend of Aug.13, 2011 so please be there.

Now some photos of the person that made me laugh and gave me joy
please enjoy.

























Always ready to have fun, and be a joker, Michael was the man!






Never afraid of asking for a autograph, Michael was happy to get this signature from a member of the famous KISS group.















Michael was Italian and as you can see by his mothers cooking he never missed a meal, he loved her food so much that when he went back to visit everyone in Albany New York he had to bring some back with him, my kind of fellow. I mean my wife was a Georgia gal, and cooked Southern foods, but my Mother when she was alive and I was young cooked some of the most outstanding spaghetti and her famous sauce that I could have ever had.











Thank YOU Michael for letting me take these last photo of you on July 23, 2011 at New Senoia Raceway GOD knows I never knew they would be the last I every took of my friend.





Thanks for that SMILE that made so many people happy !























Thanks to everyone that has read my BLOGS on Michael Cesare and I hope some how he has touched your life like he has mine.

Plus I have more respect for every driver that drives a race car at any track no matter where are what class, GOD RIDE WE YOU ALWAYS.


Your Friend always,


Tino Patti


A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist


With a World Wide racing BLOG following!



REST IN PEACE MICHAEL MY FRIEND AND GOD BLESS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY


No comments: