CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TIME TO HELP PLEASE







“DVD’S OF PAST RACES ON SALE SPECIAL PRICE $10.00 per DVD”


Hey race fans, and drivers, I have lots of races from earlier this year, and I have a blow out sale because of illness in my family. I am willing to part with DVD’s from dates of 3/21/09 to 8/1/09 and they are specially priced $10 per DVD.

This money will be used to help pay for my wife’s doctor and her illness. If you do not know she has been sick and I am trying to get by and make sure she is well. Please contact me or see me at the track, I will be carrying extra DVD’s of past races, plus if you want a special race I always can make a copy of the race you want in question.

I never ask much from any driver or their families, but now I am asking if you can help me buy purchasing a DVD from an old race. You and your families have been a blessing to me, while I was filming at West Georgia Speedway, and I can’t see a reason why you can not help me, I have always been their for you and your driving skills.

So forgive me if I made you mad, or angry by this request, but if it was not needed I would not be writing this.

Doctors and illness are something that I have been having trouble with, and my wife has been sick, and all I can do is try and take care of her. But when the funds run low, that just means I have to scape the bottom of the barrel here at home, so I am asking if you could purchase a DVD from past races, remember when the weather is COLD outside and winter has set in, you can always place a DVD in your player and watch some exciting racing action from West Georgia Speedway or “The Burg”.

I have already made up my mind that if those Pure Mini drivers purchase a DVD of their race every week I will plan on staying, price for new action still $20 per race. Prices for me staying will have to be paid up front, because I have run into drivers that say they will purchase a DVD and then they forget, well there will be no forgetting this time, if I am willing to stay, you Pure Mini drivers can pay up front.

Older DVD’s will cost only $10 per DVD, and if we can work out a deal, like I did with Jason Williams who was so kind Saturday night, where he purchased 1 DVD for $20, I through in a extra DVD of a older race for $10.00, he was a true American racing blessing.

Thanks so much for your time and understanding, and I will be looking at hearing from some of you special drivers as well as fans.

Many Thanks again,

Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

“Thank you for your kindness and willing to help, in my time of need”

No comments: