CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

THANKS AGAIN


































TO ALL MY DRIVERS, AND FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR THE YEARS OF ACTION PACKED EXCITEMENT I HAVE BEEN COVERING FOR YEARS, FROM SENOIA RACEWAY TO WEST GEORGIA SPEEDWAY, ACTION EVERYWHERE.
AND ALSO THANK YOU TO THE GREAT FANS AT ALL THE DIRT TRACKS HERE IN THE SOUTH, YOU ARE THE BEST.








This is to all the faithful drivers from New Senoia Raceway, I want to THANK all who have taken the time to purchase a DVD of a race this Season.












It means so much to me that I just thought that I would let you know how much I care for everyone of you drivers.











Many thanks to every driver that took the time to pick up their requested DVD, I take all my time writing about you drivers, and also take the time to make the DVD's that will last you for years and years.




You are some of the most special folks I know, from Jeff Carter and his Family, to Rucker Orr, and Bobby Slauson, to Dusty Jones, and Stephen Hill, then there are the ones that I know want a DVD when they race great, like Late Model winner Scott Duffy, Shane Fulcher, to Mr.Humble Mark Knight. I would never forget Hobby Champion Scott Sherrer, who is wild ride, Then there are those that order DVD's and never take the time to pick them up, to these drivers I still am wishing you well, but it sure would make me happy if you picked up a DVD more so if you asked me to make it for you. My time is valuable also, so please drivers that have not picked up their DVD's please make sure you do.





Some of your DVD's are still waiting on you, like Vernon Nix #19, and Evan Lancaster #9, I hope they will pick up their DVD as soon as possible.











Again Many Thanks for all your time, and thanks for being yourself, and next time your on the track I hope the checkered flag falls your way.











Again, Thanks









Tino Patti












A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

No comments: