CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

WILL SENOIA HAVE ANOTHER RAIN OUT























FANS FROM JULY 3, 2010 RACING PACKED SENOIA
RACEWAY FOR THE SUPER BIG NIGHT.






What can you say, when you are hoping for racing action and the weather is calling for rain, why rain and why on Saturday and why at Senoia Raceway?.


Come on fans get real, lets try and deal with this crazy weather and maybe we can ward this weather away from the track if we think positive and believe it will not rain.

Sure you are saying, I am crazy well maybe I am but then again I am a race fan, I am a writer that needs to feel the need for SPEED and I get it filming at the New Senoia Raceway.

DON'T YOU!

This weekend New Senoia Raceway is having a $2000 CASH Win for the winner of the Crate Late Model race, and I know we should see some of the best in the business at racing, $2000 is a nice paycheck for winning one race.

Well then you have the $100 Bounty on a legendary B-Cadet driver in Jeff Carter in his #3 car, where last week he came from the back of the field to take the checkered flag, what a race and what a finish.






Sometimes YOU never know who you will run into at a DIRT TRACK here is the Legend himself Mr.MIKE HEAD, or better known as "THE HEADMAN". What a thrill, he is a driver you want to see on the track and not off the track.

Also Fans get ready to eat some of the South's best food at Senoia raceway, where food is #1 and then racing action.

Mark Mills make sure that everything that they have cooked is top of the line, and he has a staff that is the best.


Let me tell you about some of the finest folks around, and they are the unseen heroes of Senoia Raceway, let me give you a name and you won't know who he is but I do and that is all that matters, his name is John and he drives a "Mule 4 wheel get r done" and He is top of the line, his wife also works in the concession stands and he give her a ride to the stands and back, he is one of the hardest workers and you know he takes pride in his job, and this is his first year working at a racetrack but you would never know it by his huge smile. Thanks John for getting me in and out of the Pits with ease and comfort. It makes my job easier when I can come face to face with drivers and let them know who I am and where I am filming from, and letting them know that I am there for all 7 races.

News from the Legend, AT THE TOP OF THE VOTING POLL WAS : Michael Nelms in his #4 enduro car and his DAUGHTER Shebie Nelms in her baby blue #43 enduro car, she is just 16 years of age but is showing some real talent in racing, and all I can say is next time she takes to the track in a feature, those other boys will race her just as hard as they would anyone else, there is no place on a racetrack for fearing another driver, so lets see what happens in this upcoming enduro feature which is the last race of the night, so fans I would not leave until the checkered flag has flown.

Well lets all get around the TV or radio and really listen to the weather forecast and maybe Tim and Tony Moses plus the great Jack Mills will see some exciting racing at New Senoia Raceway this weekend.

I would like to THANK all the drivers that BOUGHT DVDs of the races from myself, I thank you and look forward to serving you, remember you are the real reason I am there, I try and catch all the exciting racing and wrecks on DVD.

THANKS AGAIN and REMEMBER ALL DVD'S ARE JUST $25.00 and if you think that is TOO HIGH, remember that when racing season is over and the cold winter days are upon us hey you can always POP in a DVD of a race at Senoia Raceway and relive some great racing action. That can and will take your mind off of those dark winter days and cold nights.

So help promote DVD's and lets work together PLEASE.


Thanks to all my Friends, New Drivers and Old Classic drivers who I have know for years,

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!


Thanks Again,


Tino Patti


A Freelance Photographer/ Video Journalist


With a WORLD WIDE RACING BLOG FOLLOWING!

No comments: