CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowed and Iced in!

We are snowed in, and Ice on the way!

This is a look down
Lauada Dr. heading south
Pure ICE covers tire tracks.
Our home above is covered with SNOW, I hate this!






Glad we are not going out, don't need to be in this crazy weather.

Drink up the coffee, eat the good food, and try and stay WARM.


How about a look North on Lauada Dr. ICE covers the road.


ONLY GOOD IS WE HAVE NOT LOST POWER YET, BUT SLEET SHOULD START FALLING LATER IN THE AFTERNOON, AND I HATE TO HEAR THAT.

Hope all of you are safe and please don't drive if you don't have too. I mean we want you safe and we don't want anyone hurt in this mess.




BLOGGING my life away, "GOT some NEWS that maybe we can help promote your business, or your race car or feature you in a complete BLOG story. All I need from you in basic information and in 2011 I will be featuring certain drivers and families and pit crews.


So remember if you want a story completely about your business, race team or driver, please let me know in advance and I will be more than happy to feature you and when racing season is here everyone needs exposure. I may ask for a small donation but we can work that out later, so let me know.



Catch me on Facebook , Tino Patti or give me a call at 770-361-3019.


Let me work for YOU!


Thanks,



Tino Patti


A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist


With a world wide racing BLOG following!

No comments: