CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ANONYMOUS Who ?????

The comments were HOT since my last BLOG , seems like one person who goes by "Anonymous" another why of not coming forth and speaking with me honestly after all my number is 770-361-3019 and I can be reached any time will not come forward to what I have written. Please BE BOLD, so say Anonymous ...... if you have a problem let me know and maybe we can fix it then again maybe we can not. It seems this person was upset with all the Polls concerning "THE BRIGHTS", mainly Billy Sr and Billy Jr. for what reason I have no idea. Also the complaint was that I was more are less making New Senoia Racing sound like "THE BRIGHT SHOW", I know Tim and Tom Moses and the fine outstanding staff that run this class facility. I never say anything against it at all, as a matter of fact I believe you will see some of the best Saturday night dirt track racing at Senoia Raceway. The fans are incredible and a wealth of knowledge regarding this great sport. Also it was brought to my attention that ANONYMOUS believes I am making the Brights out as the POSTER BOYS of Dirt track Racing, wow that is incredible, I mean when a driver wins races they get the press, that goes for every division, no driver is thought to be lowly, in more cases or not I life up the drivers that are losing and ENCOURAGE them in every way. Sure the Brights WIN, sure they make racing fun and exciting so yes I will write about them when and as often as I want and I hope that you or anyone the reads this understand, that what I write is my opinion and is never derogatory in my statements never putting any one down, I am there for a driver that has been losing as those that are WINNING. Last statement by "ANONYMOUS" they are telling me I had better reconsider my marketing adventure, according to them all I need to ask is CHARLIE (Edwards) SAMMY (Duke) and MOUTH ,,,a driver that has been a winner for years what he has to do with this is crazy. Sure he was the promoter of 7 Flags Speedway but that was years ago, days gone by. ********************************************************************************** Please ANONYMOUS when you have time check out the United States Constitution regarding the FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and also THE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS. ********************************************************************************** Making things more simple to all my BLOG readers, this was not meant in any way to upset you because if you go back and read all my blogs from years past you can see I have focused on several drivers, and not just THE BRIGHTS. So to everyone please except my apologizes for this rant. I have always focused on every driver in every class, from Hobby to B-Cadet to Pure Mini to Crate and Limited Late Model plus the Bombers. Every driver gets their fill of action IF I SEE THAT IT IS WORTHY of writing about. I am not wasting time writing about Last Place drivers, are ones that never seem to care that I am up outside on a deck filming in all kinds of crazy weather from HOT to COLD, I am there, for every bit of the action. So ANONYMOUS I hope you have a great day and I hope that if you have a problem you will call me at 770-361-3019 and we can talk civil to each other and work out the differences. AS FOR MY BLOGS, THEY WILL BE WRITTEN THE WAY I FEEL BEST, AND HOW I FEEL AT THE TIME SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHO THE POSTER BOYS ARE OF ANY RACE TRACK BECAUSE YOU COULD BE WRONG, AND IN THIS CASE YOU ARE WRONG!. My personal thanks go out to Tim and Tony Moses and everyone at New Senoia Raceway where racing is fun and families get together for some excitement every Saturday Night. Also thanks to the Brights for blessing my wife and myself , thanks for everything. To everyone that reads these BLOGS thanks and I want to extend my hand out to you as a driver and during the year I would like to do several BLOGS on Different Drivers showing their ups and downs. I want that driver to be a focus once a week, will you be among the selected few?. Don't be HATERS of the Brights, if you can beat them legally DO it...and leave the bickering on the track and not bring it home with you. Thanks to everyone,






Tino Patti



A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist




With a World Wide Racing BLOG Following!

No comments: