CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poster Boys from New Senoia Raceway















Sometimes it not all about Drivers, it is about top class owners like Tim and in this photo his wife and (boss) Amey Moses who keeps Tim happy.




Add in a brother Tony Moses and you have a team that cares about people and drivers and are willing to let it all hang out and give fans and drivers some real Saturday night Dirt Track racing shows at New Senoia Raceway located off hwy 16 in Senoia Georgia.














Some photos are blank because drivers have not been installed yet, maybe they have not been winning, maybe no one knows about them yet, or maybe this is there first year of taking racing seriously.


We will continue to add more and more Portraits of some of the greatest drivers in this sport.















WHO ARE THE POSTER BOYS OF SENOIA RACEWAY? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, IF NOT LETS GAZE INTO A FEW PHOTOS THAT LINE THE MANY WALLS.


























Newnans own Limited Late Model Driver #99 Rucker Orr signs in before race time, at the ticket booth, this is a great place to meet and photograph super dirt track drivers.



Rucker works hard all week and runs his own business called "ORR's Wrecker Service", located in Newnan Georgia.













Rucker has been racing for years and he comes from a long line of race drivers his father is none other than the legend Ken Orr who races on the Coweata track back in its hay days of fun and fury.
















Now Rucker comes in with a great big rig and has some super horsepower. He comes to win at every race he attends, so when you want to see excitement keep your eyes on #99 in the Limited Late Model feature.

BRIAN looks like he is saying "Come On Bring on the HEAT", if you can.


















But when it comes to winning Rucker has a crew member that has been with him for years Brian Teal, and as you can see Brian wears the gloves and keeps Orr's car running at all times.
























Then there is the unmistakable, one and only Winford Minix and his famous #M4 Purple race car. Winford is easy going but he is a driver that never gives up once the green flag drops, he has been a track champion for years.








Again Winford is one of a kind and that last of a dyeing breed of pure dirt track drivers.




Winford does not have far to drive to the track because he is from Senoia Georgia.









Then there is "The Zero Hero" my old friend , Craig Scott who has been racing ever since I began filming back in the days of 7 Flags Speedway the grand old place in Douglasville , now closed and ripped down, all because of something called housing progress.


Then I first met Craig he was driving Modified Mini cars and later moved to Crates and Sportsman cars. Then he dropped back down to run asphalt at Senoia Speedway back in the year 2000 , it was amazing because again I met him and watched him race on the hot track, Craig never grabbed a win there but he would return to the Dirt and again I was there to watch him race this time at West Georgia Speedway and when that job was over I moved to New Senoia Raceway in 2010 and again Craig was racing and showing how great a driver he was in the super fast Crate race. One thing for sure I have seen Craig Scott in every situation and watched him race in every class.



One thing for sure is when Craig Scott buckles into the drivers seat of his Crate Car he has every notion of winning, and that's what he does best is WIN.





Now the "Zero Hero" has people that look up to him and even admire his racing career.




People like young gun Marty Lunsford in his #M96 is a student of pure winning drivers, and he looks up to Craig Scott.






















Thanks Bobby and Marty Lunsford for running my ad, thats for the help and I pray that it helps take care of my wife because that is what it is all about.





Marty at the young age of 14 can handle his crate car with the best in his field and I predict that young Marty will capture lots of wins at New Senoia Raceway in this new season.






LAST MONTH I WAS HAMMERED FOR A BLOG THAT HAD SOME THINGS TO DO WITH THE BRIGHTS, SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE WANTED TO THROW SOME HEAT MY WAY, BUT LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID," IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN".


The Blog dealt with the




Brights, from Billy Jr. to his father Billy Sr.




it even came over to Steven Simpson and his precious wife Pebbles.












For all those that think I am going overboard with the BRIGHTS well please think again, sure they have been helping me in more ways than one, sure they are running my ad on their cars and others are running my ad, so if you think that because they are helping me in different ways I will give them special treatment think again and again and again. I am a writer and see things the way they go down. If you can beat them in B-Cadet your car is faster and legal great, if you want to beat them they won't play that game. Race with courage and pride, this is America.



































The Brights, fun and family, from Steven Simpson dueling it out with Billy Bright Jr in a arcade game, will Billy THE LEGEND Bright Sr, takes a break from building the cars.



To Steven wife a pure sweet lady Precious Pebbles Simpson, who has been a blessing to my wife and myself.












I want to personally thank Billy Sr, Billy Jr. my great friend Steven Simpson and his lovely wife Pebbles. They have been helping me in more ways than one, many of you know my wife is going on dialysis and that's 3 days a week and 4 hours a day, and I am worried like she is as to how she can handle this so I am praying for her every day and I know there are Lot's of drivers, wife's and crew members praying for her. She would like to thank you all and thanks you for the prayer. I want to thank you also because GOD knows I need the prayer.






Senoia Raceway kicks off April 2 2011 and it has been so long, that every one I have spoken with has been having dirt track withdrawals,,,,now it's time to go racing, and let the best drivers win.






Getting back to the Photos in the gallery, there will be plenty of of items to write about, I am going to also cover Little River Speedway in Alabama and when Wren Goodman gets me the winners they will be posted on the BLOG. I will not promote West Georgia Speedway in any way. Once you kick me OK, but when you flat out lie about things I have said they are off my list.





So drivers in Alabama get ready for the BLOG to be covering your racing action every week.






Now More drivers will be profiled every week so get ready to start reading about some of the exciting action that goes on at New Senoia Raceway and every feature will have a story as long as I can write and my wife is not sick. So in that case let me close and tell you all "Lets go racing, at New Senoia Raceway".




Many thanks to all, and remember I am available for Weddings, and family portraits, please call and reserve a spot on my calender.




Thanks





Tino Patti





A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist






With a world wide racing BLOG Following!




No comments: