CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Friday, September 18, 2009

THE END IS NOT HERE YET FOLKS



















OR IS IT?






“THE END OR IS IT THE END?, WHO KNOWS, ONLY THE SAMMI REALLY KNOWS, AND I DON’T MEAN SAMMY”


I thought the END of racing season had arrived for historic West Georgia Speedway, and I knew that Sammy was closing earlier than he has ever closed.

What I did not know was that he CHANGED his thinking, is that possible? for Sammy Duke to change his mind?

The way this goes down is that Sammy Duke told me on the phone that Saturday Sept. 19th, 2009 was the end of the racing season.

So I believed him and prepared to be ready to change my work habits and find some extra work, after all that is what I do, I mean I am a freelance photographer. So I go with the flow, and that’s the way life is.

Ok now this is what we hear and what we know, Racing at West Georgia Speedway will GO ON in a regular show, THIS WEEKEND.

THE TRACK WILL BE CLOSED THE NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT, BECAUSE MOST CARS WILL BE AT THE STATE RACE AT EAST ALABAMA SPEEDWAY.

THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY IN OCT. SAMMY WILL CONTINUE WITH RACING FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE RACES, THEN THE SEASON WILL COME TO A CLOSE.

THAT’S ALL THE NEWS THAT WE HAVE FOR NOW, IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO CALL ME AT 770-361-3019 AND I CAN FILL YOU IN ON WHAT I KNOW, SO THAT YOU WILL BE IN THE LOOP.

THANKS,

Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

No comments: