CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Haley Carter Happy Birthday
































Your New Zebra cruiser






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALEY, MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE”

Haley has now turned 15 years old, so she can now plan of driving her fathers hobby car, and race in the same feature as he does, oh how wonderful a dream, yes Haley it is only a dream, but maybe one day you will have your own race car, and maybe I can still be around to film you races, or just take your picture as you whiz around a dirt track.

I know that you have now added some more weight after eating all that CAKE “and not saving me any” Or maybe you had to eat all the ice-cream, did you have to be a “HOG” couldn’t you save me any at all?

You know Haley I don’t care if I did not get any of your cake or your ice cream, all I want is your friendship, and too see you smile, and make me laugh.

I also want you well, and never try and get the Swine Flu again, please!.

Just grow up and be the pretty lady that you are, and now that your 15 what do you think will happen when you reach sweet 16, will you have a boy friend, or will you continue to like certain drivers at West Georgia Speedway?

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday and GOD Bless you and your entire family.

Thanks for being my friend, your special to me, and I will always remember all the happy times you made me smile when I was taking your Photo.

We all LOVE YOU, Haley and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love you girl,




Tino



MY KIND OF ZEBRA'S ONE
FROM THE '60'S





Your racing friend, always

No comments: