CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE SEASON ENDS AT WEST GA. SPEEDWAY
























RACING SEASON ENDS September 19 or could end on the 26”
SAMMY DUKE THANKS ALL THE FANS AND DRIVERS OF THE 2009 SEASON

Whatever the case maybe Sammy Duke has told me that the gates and all racing will end on September 19th 2009. That will finish this seasons racing season.

Crate cars, NO MORE CRATE CARS RACING will be held next year, Sammy is closing this class.

I am sure this will not make those great Crate cars drivers happy at all.

What do you think?

As for as the season if it ends this weekend it will be sad but we have seen some great racing and the fans have been great.

I will miss all the drivers and all the hard racing action, I am not looking forward to racing season ending, because I have not only found some great friends, but I have met some wonderful drivers.

What I will miss the most is speaking with drivers and getting to know them down deep. I have been blessed in filming racing, not only at West Georgia Speedway but from legendary tracks like Seven Flags Speedway, and Senoia (asphalt).

Racing has been a major part of my life, and making a driver smile has been what I have always wanted to do. Some drivers I have gotten to know and have had the time to really write about them and that is something I will always be happy for, thank you for letting me into your racing world.
So as far as I know, and from what Sammy Duke told me on September 15, 2009, from his own lips, he said this Saturday night will end the season, and the finish will have a powder puff race and also a spectator race to finish the season.

Remember NO more Crate cars Next year, so driver’s thanks for every thing and all that you have done to help me.

I hope that we can meet again next season, or down the road at another track.

As for as the blog goes every one of my blogs will continue and when there is NO racing season, we shall have stories of races that I have filmed in the past. I will have plenty of time to view races and watch some close action and each week I will be writing about the races that I will be watching, give you some examples, maybe I will look back at a great modified mini car race, and I will be taking apart the entire race, and writing about it. Or maybe it will be a Hobby feature or a Enduro race, throw in a crate race and finish every week with a Sportsman race and I should have plenty of things to write about and I just hope you enjoy reading these ongoing Blogs.

Remember I still have DVD’s of races in the past and they are for sale at bargain basement prices, so if you need a race or two I will be more than happy to make a great deal with any driver or fan. Just get me a date of a race and I will throw in a free copy.

Thank YOU, for all the wonderful time you have helped me through, and if I can help you in any way PLEASE call me or order what you need. Please remember I am still a Freelance Photographer and I work all kinds of events, just call me and I will work out a deal with you, your family or your friends.
Thank you again, and MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!


Tino Patti

A FREELANCE PHOTGRAPHER/VIDEO JOURNALIST

WITH A WORLD WIDE RACING BLOG

ALL MY BLOGS ON RACING WILL SOON BE TURNED INTO A BOOK, SO HEY YOUR NAME COULD BE IN IT, AND YOUR RACING STORY MAY MAKE READERS SIT ON THEIR HANDS.

Check out my other blogs at:

http://douglcountyliar.blogspot.com/

http://sportsareyouready.blogspot.com/eady.blogspot.com/

http://livinginanotechworld.blogspot.com/

http://lifeandacrazyworld.blogspot.com/

htt://dcliar-tino.blogspot.com/

http://plusphotography.smugmug.com/





MEMORIES




Blake Griffin

Tony Kemp
THANK YOU ALL


Michael "High Flyin" Mills

KING RICHARD BAGBY

Rocky Johnson

No comments: