CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas,,,,,from our small family





To every Driver, Family member and fan, with my deepest love and thoughts!
















From the young dog "J.R." HE wishes every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




The Dog on the left is "Trouble", the mother of JR and she also is a kind dog, that wants nothing but love, and she also wishes you a "Merry Christmas".



What I am looking forward in 2011 is HOPE, the Hope of meeting new people and showing how much I care for them, and their families. The Hope that my wife will make it through her serious illness. Her going on Dialysis, that means three days a week for over 3 hours at a time. I can think of so many things that would make me not want to take care of my wife but it could be a blessing, it will be healing my wife, and give me a couple of hours away to come home and write blogs and stay on my "A" game. GOD knows and he is in control, and I know he works in ways that we don't really know why.



LOVE, for everyone, sharing and giving and teaching and proving you can LOVE each other.



PEACE, something we all will be needing, the peace of knowing that everything will be alright, and the Peace that is with us every day and every place we go. Peace in our homes, on our jobs and in our world.


Christmas can bring out the best of everyone, from racing friends to fans who love the sport.
You know Christmas is also a time of thinking of others and not just themselves, and you know that is where LOVE, HOPE, and PEACE really shine.
People that we do not know, do things to bless us and they are so special. Racing Teams come to our aid, drivers become real and more down to earth people. This is what gives Christmas, our joy that we all need.
I have met so many people filming short track racing, I have met fans , drivers and everyone in the field of racing. I never have had a unkind word for anyone no matter who they are because I believe that we should LIFT PEOPLE UP. Never turning your head and walking away from people just because you think you are better than they are,
I want everyone to know that in my heart I LOVE EVERY DRIVER and their families, and I know GOD would want it that way.
Before long we can all go back and "PLAY IN THE CLAY" in 2011 and may the wins be more than you as a driver could ever want. May you see the checkered flag more often than you had in 2010.
And last THANKS for being my friend, so many of you have taken the time to ask if they could help me unload my camera gear, offered me water, and just let me stand in there air-cooled racing trailer and that means so much.
Tell you what, I want to personally thank every driver and fan that purchased a DVD in 2010, you don't know how much it means to me, because of your help in purchasing DVD's I am able to keep medicines available for my wife. You are all the best, and I thank you down deep in my heart.
Well enough said, "Just Thanks, and have a Merry Christmas" and I hope that we can become closer friends in 2011 at some of the best race tracks in Georgia.
Tino Patti
A FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEO JOURNALIST
With a World wide racing BLOG following!
















No comments: