CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday December 18th, 2010 Waiting......


















Saturday, the weather is cold, well warmer than 2 days ago, but still cold. The grey skies don't help, but we all know that racing season will be upon us sooner
than we think.


Racing starts at West Georgia Speedway in March, great!

Lets Rock, in the 2011 racing season!






Racing begins at New Senoia Raceway in April 2,2011





So between then and now all we have to do is "WAIT". Some thing I hate to do is wait, more so when I miss my friends, and when you get down to it race friends are family. Sure we have our dislikes, but every one knows that if a driver or family member is sick it is like part of our family.





Don't forget that I will be back filming at your favorite race track, and taking lots of photo's of your favorite drivers this coming new season.





So I can write about them, and let you know what is going on with them.





I am also available for all kinds of photo shoots, just call me at the number located on my card next to this.





Some times I wonder what your family is doing during off season, I know you are all getting ready for the coming Christmas Holiday
season, and then we have the New Year we can all be ready for, we just have to be safe on New Years Eve if your planing on driving.





GOD knows we do not want to lose any of you.





How many of you drivers have been working on their cars during this off season ?

like the "purple people eater" Winford Minix? and his #M4 car.


I am sure that we know drivers like Scott Sherrer has been getting his hobby car
ready to run again at Senoia
raceway, after all how many wins did he capture at that track during the 2010 racing season.




What about drivers like Jason Williams, and Little Joe Armistead Jr, or Scott Duffy, will they be ready to run in the Late model class features and win the big races.




I am sure that Rucker Orr has been gearing up because he has finished in 2nd place so many times during the 2010 racing season, I am sure he is ready to win the big races down at Senoia.




Then we have those B-Cadet drivers and this new racing season I believe we will see more wins by Billy Bright Jr. who makes his presence known at every race track. Billy Bright Jr. is one class act driver. If you really get to know him he is a super nice driver.
Most folks don't take the time to get to know him, they just have plenty of old time gossip in their minds to make it look like all the Brights do is fight, and I do not believe that.
So I look forward to watching Billy Bright Jr. and also Tim Bright go after some huge wins this new 2011 racing season be it at West Georgia Speedway or New Senoia Raceway.



How about Jeff Carter, will he be running again, or has he chosen to move up in class?

Carter is one of the premier drivers in the B-Cadets, and if there is a race on, he will be there if at all possible.


All we can do is sit back and WAIT, and get ready for racing season 2011 at New Senoia Raceway as well as West Georgia Speedway, plus all the other short tracks in Georgia and Alabama.

Remember it won't be long till you hear the phrase "Lets Play in the Clay", oh what a beautiful sound that will be.


I will be ready will you be?


Thanks,


Tino Patti


A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist


With a world wide racing BLOG following !


Check me out on Face Book and remember DVD's of races from 2010 are still available upon request price $25.00 per DVD.


No comments: