CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

OLD BLOG LINKS on the right, and please add some comments !


NEW YEAR IS ALMOST HERE, CAN YOU WAIT, OR YOU READY !
















What you getting for Christmas, a new toy for you to ride around and win at the dirt tracks on Saturday night, or as we say at Senoia "Play in the Clay".

Or maybe your just thankful to have your health and good family members by your side, friends that care.

Maybe you are lucky enough to have your parents still alive and above ground for another year, you don't know how much a parent is missed when they are gone from your life.


Then again maybe you have some new children born to you and you have the great task of raising them, schooling them and making sure they turn out for the best. Children can be so much fun, if they are brought up right. "Yes Sir, or Yes Mam" goes a long way then some child that back talks their parents.


What ever happens, I want you to know that you all have made me and my wife's life so good during the past racing season of 2010, and I am looking to seeing you all and getting to know you better.




IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, AT THAT BOTTOM, WHY NOT LEAVE SOME COMMENTS I KNOW YOU CAN SEE LEAVE A COMMENT, BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN I WRITE AND WRITE AND WRITE AND NEVER GET ANY FEEDBACK, I WONDER IF WHAT I WRITE IS OK, OR NEEDS SOMETHING ELSE SAID.





REMEMBER LEAVING YOUR COMMENT, WILL
HELP ME TO TRY AND CONTINUE TO WRITE THE WAY YOU THINK I SHOULD.....NOT ASKING MUCH JUST SOME THING FROM YOU.






My daily grind is "THINKING" about the next subject that needs to be written about.



So when a hot cup of "JOE" , I start the morning grinding thoughts of every kind,
not knowing where I will end up, but before the long day is over I have something that sounds half way decent and something that I hope you enjoy.







And will you all have a very Merry Christmas, and thank you everyone that has blessed me and my wife during this holiday season, your reward is coming, so be ready.






Merry Christmas!




Thanks




Tino Patti




A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist




With a WORLD Wide racing Blog following!

No comments: