CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NO BLOGS DUE TO DEATH OF MY WIFE

Please bear with me and give me a chance to get back to blogging on New Senoia Raceway, and other local dirt tracks. In case you do not know my wife passed away on Fri. 4/8/2011 she was 73 years of age and a prayer warrior and a joy to be around. She will me missed by me in so many way that I can not describe. The pain I have is unbelievable, it is so hard to let someone you love go, she was in ill health but the day before she passed away she was so cheerful and also was looking forward to her nurse taking her to the stores. That never happened and she was pronounced dead at Wellstar Douglas Hospital at 6:54 a.m. Her memorial was held on Sunday night in our car port and the real church one took place at Lithia Springs Assembly of God Church located in Lithia Springs Ga. Tears have been flowing in our house hold and friends and family have been trying to lift me up. As for as racing blogs go, I pray I can get back into it, please remember me in your Prayer I need all the help I can get. Thank You Tino Patti 770-361-3019

No comments: