CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BLOGS WILL BE RETURNING GIVE ME TIME









I have had several inquiries as to when and if my BLOGS will return the answer is YES I had to get through a few matters since my wife passed away April 8, 2011.






I know that I have been slacking on the BLOGS and will come back strong with so many good things to say about drivers and crews and everyone that races at New Senoia Raceway Plus the news from Little River Speedway.









I have been filming at New Senoia Raceway and have some incredible stories of drivers that won and those that almost won. Please bear with me, because when I come back it will be in full force and you will read about top drivers from Hobby to B-Cadet to Crate and Pure Mini drivers plus those wild Late Model men.






It will be good, I promise I will also be doing feature BLOGS on a driver of the Month and who knows it could be you, so be ready, I am getting over the pain every day and every day the sunshines I feel so much better knowing that my wife is OUT of PAIN.






She left me in this world of HELL, and is now in a place of glory, I thank all of you fans and drivers for understanding and be ready for a breakout edition.






Thanks for understanding,









Tino Patti






A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist









With a World wide racing BLOG Following!









No comments: