CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drivers get ready to be written about, by me!



WOW, RACING DRIVERS

Has anyone been watching the weather for this weekend,
it does not look promising with 50% rain moving in on Saturday
and Sunday every one is saying we may have a 40% on that day.

Say it is not so, we hate rain on Saturday nights and on Sunday afternoons, I mean this is racing season, and we can’t afford to miss any of the great racing action.

I mean when you have drivers that are so used to winning and after getting their cars ready all week, rain on the weekend could really mess things up. Unless you are drivers like “Fast Eddie” Johnson in his #E1 truck, that was damaged in the race this weekend at Senoia Raceway.

I have been trying to decide what kind of stories I plan on writing in this and every weeks blogs. I have figured it out that once a week I plan on writing about a different driver, showing all that they have been through and where they are from and classes they run, plus Sponsors that advertise on their cars.

So guess what Bobby Slauson was the first of many stories on drivers, if you would like to have stories written about you, please call me at 770-361-3019 and let me know some facts and how I can brighten your future.

Anything you give me I promise will be taking a written about with pride. Every driver is special to me, I know the hard work you all put into racing plus raising a family and working hard all week long at jobs you work, or maybe you are lucky enough to own your own business. I will try and make sure that if you own a business we can maybe give you some great advertisement.

If you would like to email me some of your personal facts regarding racing just email me at apattijr@bellsouth.net or ednaep@bellsouth.net or just call me and I will try and take as many notes as possible.

Remember one time a week I will have a driver and his crew and family highlighted making sure you and the fans know a little more about their favorite drivers.

So with all that said, I hope I can help build you up maybe a little bit, and thank you for being so kind to me.

To every driver, I thank you from the bottom of the heart.

Remember all DVD’s of all races are available for just $25.00
and if I have to mail them the price goes up to $28.00 so if you would like to a DVD please contact me as soon as possible.

Many Thanks again to every driver, and all the great racing fans at New Senoia Raceway and every DIRT Track in Georgia and Alabama.

Many thanks also to Jack and Mark Mills, for keeping the racing action great for every fan at New Senoia Raceway.

Also many thanks to Tim and Tony Moses, for bring back super racing shows at “New Senoia Raceway”, thanks to everyone in the booth and every official that takes the time to work at Senoia raceway.


Thanks again,


Tino PattiKnown as the writer on the MOVE”


A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist


With a World Wide racing BLOG Following!

No comments: