CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Race Day is HERE!!!!!!



Race Day has arrived, or you ready?


Ok folks this is what is going to happen to this Blog as racing season goes on,
I will be featuring stories regarding West Georgia Speedway and the drivers, those that WIN and those that Try, and those that maybe get in the way.

In "NO" way, will I be attempting to slander, downgrade any driver, each driver that I write about will be written about with respect. I do not care who they are, respect is what I shall give ALL drivers.


Things that happen on the track, will be "THIS REPORTERS VIEW" , it will in no way be the view of West Georgia Speedway, or the views of the officials of this track.

So with that said, each week I will be featuring driver's, stories about their cars, their families, and friends and pit crews. Each has a story that can be really fascinating.



I do not plan on going in depth regarding motors, setups, or anything about the drivers cars, other than the make the year and maybe the body style.


So with all that said, if you can make it to West Georgia Speedway tonight the 7th of March, 2009, the promoter and owner of this "Historic" track will be looking for you and I know the driver's no matter what class they drive in will be glad to see you.


So FAN'S come early and watch as drivers come in, see your favorite drivers, and get ready to start this season off like racing season should be started of.

While you are there take a look at some of the great work Sammy Duke has put into the track, with its colored guardrails, and the widened back stretch. racing is BACK "Ain't you Glad".

This blog will be updated each racing week, so come back and bring some friends along, give out the URL and if you don't know it. well here it is : http://douglcountyliar.blogspot.com
Check in as much as possible, have your friends, or fans check back, and if you need to give me some added info that I do not know feel free to leave me a message in the comment section, of you can e-mail me at : apattijr@bellsouth.net
And if you still can't reach me because you don't have a computer, call me at 770-361-3019.

With all that said "Lets Go Racing Boys" at West Georgia Speedway, located in Whitesburg, Georgia.


Many Thanks,
Tino Patti


Freelance Photo/Video Journalist
contributing writer for MSA magazine



No comments: