CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Racing Action caught on Video

((((ADD FOR WEST GEORGIA SPEEDWAY DVD SALES))))


Ok If you want to watch your racing features down at West Georgia Speedway, well we can help you.

All DVD's of are made and produced by myself, Tino Patti and if you ever need a copy of a race, or want to see who hit your car, or maybe you just want to sit back and watch the racing action of Saturday Nights features.


SIMPLE : CALL 770-361-3019 cell line

OR: 770-942-9888 Home line

And ORDER a copy of the race that you need, prices never change they are $20 for "EVERYONE" no exceptions made in any way.

There is a lot of time and effort I put into my work and I try and make sure that all driver's are happy.


So please spead the word, and let others know that if they would like a DVD of the races at West Georgia Speedway then I will be more than happy to have a copy for them on the next Saturday Night of racing, or some have taken the time to come by my home and pick up copies. That is when I get to take their photo, because I never know who will be the next star in racing.


Thank You to all Drivers that Purchase DVD's and I hope that we can work together all season long.

There is one secret I will give away and that is most of the top drivers buy the DVD and watch their races, and see what they did wrong ,and what they can improve on.
It's kind of a LEARNING Tool.

Thanks again,

Tino Patti

A Freelance/Video Journalist
and contributing writer for MSA magazine


No comments: