CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Morning Coming Down





It's fantastic TUESDAY, half way till Saturday and race weekend.


Seems like it has been forever since I stopped to write something on this BLOG but then again I have been trying my best to figure out what to do about my camera. I could go in debt, but who likes that, but some times you have to.

My camera, the Old Panasonic AG-456U reporter and broadcast camera, has decided the time was up for it to give way, THANKS, just what I needed. I lost almost every thing on Opening Night at West Georgia Speedway, because I record onto a DVD as the race goes on, trouble is that the DVD that was in the DVR recorder did not like the brand I was using, it was a off brand called a Ativa. Thanks that is just what I needed. Then since the camera was not focusing proper I was forced to go back and fill using the tape in the camera and hope for the best. All I can say is that when I got home early in the morning hours I was fit to be tied, I was tired, angry and disgusted. So now I have to make that crazy distinction about buying a new camera, one of those High end camera, trouble is I can't make my mind up, I mean it is really driving me crazy. I could go out and purchase the new Canon GL-2 looks like a nice camera, and it should for the price, then again I have been looking at some Sony camera's just to see what I can get for my buck.


This Sony HVR-HD1000U sure looks like the camera I would like to call my next camera, as it is big enough and tough enough to take the work that I will be giving it. I mean race tracks are fun that is if you have the right camera to work with. Sony is a good name but so is Canon, and so is Panasonic. I guess through the years of working not only in racing years, but church services and weddings I was called to have the best and at that time the camera I was using was the best. Now like all things , times have changed and that mean we need to upgrade to stay at the same playing level as we were before.

So here we go again, trying to make my mind up, I know there is a way and a reason for everything, and I know that I will make the right choice, or will I ?.

Well we will all find out in a later post, as I need more time to research each camera to make sure I make the right decision.

So back to the drawing board for me, and I will make sure that the next blog regards, West Georgia Speedway and the happenings there.

Until then,

See You

Thanks,

Tino Patti

Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

No comments: