CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY OH NO!


" WHAT CAN YOU SAY, ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER YEAR OLDER"





Who called the local fire department?, I mean so I have gained a year, and am now ripening to a vintage year.




Someone called me this morning, and sang "out of key" Happy Birthday over the phone, I tried to get them to stop, but there was no way.


So I am now closer to 60 than I want to be, but you know what I have some good friends, and that's all that matters.


My wife is doing better, thank GOD, and I am still filming the races at West Georgia Speedway. I have made so many friends there and I always want put them first.



I also have some of the best readers of this blog that I could have ever had. You know who you are, and this is all that matters.


I am best friends with promoter and owner Sammy Duke, and that is special also, he is one of a kind and we are both getting up there in age. Really we just keep trucking along, maybe I am getting slower, but that does not mean I do my job bad, because every night I am behind the camera, filming a race no matter what feature I take great pride in my work. Every driver is special to me, I have no favorites, I just have good friends.


Each race could be my last and you know I treat it like that.

That is why I like to get all the pictures I can prior to a race, and meet some of the best young drivers in dirt track racing.

So from this old man, you, my friends, my readers GOD Bless you always.






And to all you drivers, I hope that the "Checkered Flag" falls on you this weekend at West Georgia Speedway.



Thanks for all your support!






Tino Patti

A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

With a WORLD WIDE BLOG FOLLOWING!

No comments: