CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

THURSDAY, GETTING BETTER


















"Weather Look in Good, Friends Sick Not Good"














I must have rubbed some feathers the wrong way, and that I am sorry for, but since I am a writer I will continue to write the way I see things, maybe I will see them different but you know we all have different eye sight.



On May 8th, I will become like the cup says "Older than Dirt", maybe not in some folks eyes but I know I am inching up the ladder closer and closer to "60", but since I will only turn 59, let me enjoy this age, before pushing the envelope.




Birthday's are crazy, some see them as down falls and others see them as milestones in life. Me I see it as aging to perfection, getting better at what I do, and having some good friends, close is always a blessing.


I have met some friends, that drive race cars, and they have made my life better, getting to know them each has been a trick, because every driver is a special person. They all are great, and some will talk to me while others tend to hold a distance.







When a driver takes a win, to me he becomes special, not just because he won, but because he proved he can compete in a sport that is fast and dangerous. Winning at West Georgia Speedway, can be a challenge for all drivers.
Once they taste victory, there is no sweeter taste.






Every driver that takes on the track, is taking on the most "Historic" track in the South, and it is known as "The Burg", if you can win here you can win anywhere.






My "Blogs" are written because I enjoy the racing fans as well as the drivers that get behind the wheel of these cars.






Lets be honest, you have seen some things you don't like, and I have seen some racing that I did not care for, but that does not matter, all I care is that the driver that wins gets his share of the glory in a blog I write.






Here is some thing I never posted by you are hearing it now from me, in last Saturday Nights Hobby race car #18 was supposed to line up next to car #3 Jeff Carter, who had the pole, BUT car #18 was such a polished driver, an won some respect from fellow drivers because he refused to start on the pole. I have know idea who he was ,all I do have to say is that I will respect him for that. I mean if you really think your car is not ready to race in the front, then you have made a good decision to start in the back.






Whoever he is I take my hat off to him, because he was showing good judgement.





I also want to thank each and every reader of my blog that has said a prayer, or spoken a kind word to me, regarding wife's recent illness. I personally thank you and she thanks each of you also, she is unable to attend the races, but she does see the action on a DVD when I show the race to her. She only wishes she could be there in person to watch. Thank you again and again.



The weather for "The Burg" this Saturday is showing NO RAIN, and it will be in the high 80's great racing weather.



So I hope to meet you and we can get some more pictures of cars at the speedway, when I walk around the pit area prior to the race.



Until next time THANKS for everything, and for those sick, get better fast, please.



Many Thanks,



Tino Patti



A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist

With a WORLD WIDE BLOG FOLLOWING


No comments: