CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shooting Horses, BLOG BACK LATER









"Can You Dig it, I need some relief"






Every Been down and blue?, well when I get that way, I grab one of my camera's and head out. In this case I am heading out to photograph some horse's as riders at a local horse barn, go by to give their horses exercise.


Several riders, who still ride Harley's,love to ride at the barn, meet Pat are her horse "Mac", her Husband also a rider is following her on a horse called "Profit".

Taking care of these precious animal's has become their passion.



I know I need to get on the HUMP day blog, but with my wife still sick, I feel that need to get out and work on my shooting skills.

Something about being in the outdoors among nature takes my mind off worries at home.

This young man, is a student plus horse owner and the one seen to my right, is a ex-race horse, that when he was racing won $89,000 dollars, now this young man owns him plus a Arabian.




So if you are waiting to hear something about West Georgia Speedway, hang loose I will start on it when I return home.
Thanks Tino

No comments: