CHRISTIAN FRIENDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lisa and Marcus






LISA AND HER 2ND FAVORITE DRIVER,

















#17 Marcus Casswell who drives the heck out of his B-Cadet car at New Senoia Raceway, and has won his last race when Billy Bright Sr. had a illegal engine.


Her main driver is B-Cadet winner # 3 "Big" Jeff Carter her long time husband, who treats her like a queen. Carter has driven at West Georgia Speedway plus taken wins at New Senoia Raceway in Senoia, Georgia.




Jeff started in Hobby and moved up to B-Cadet and no telling where he is headed next, one thing for sure Jeff has a good wife that keeps on cooking for this big man.

In this photo it shows Jeff's old car winning at Historic West Georgia Speedway.


Jeff is a no nonsense driver, and takes his driving to a extreme. When he is focused he can be unbeatable when he is not focused he can be beaten and as a family man I am sure he hears it from his lead cheer leader, his wife Lisa Carter.

When ever you go to a short track dirt track you could see #3 Jeff Carter and his entire family who love racing and racing season.

Now when you think about winning, Carter and his crew would crash the nearest Waffe House and big time eating was on, nothing makes a driver happer than winning and then eating.


Since I lost my wife after 23 years, Lisa has been giving me some cooking tips, some ideas some rare things that I could make and not take forever. What is strange is that when my wife was with me, I did all the cooking and she never complained NOW that she is gone, I am really not wanting to eat or even make anything, it's just not the same eating alone in a world that was once filled with joy.

One thing for sure is that the Carters, are a fun bunch, and I know that some don't like them but I believe you have to get to know them, racing is racing, what happens on the track should stay on the track and not exculate into a war of words, on the track are on facebook.

Winning is something Jeff does best when he has the right car and it is set up proper but every night is a different night, and when drivers get together and cut tires are just spin out it is something that can happen each and every Saturday night.

One thing for sure this is what makes racing the best sport to watch, because you never know who has the hot car on any given Saturday night in Georgia.

Lisa, has always been a blessing to my wife and myself, she has always been my friend and she has gotten me through some really rough nights where I did not want to live on. So again THANK you Lisa, and Jeff and your entire family.


Many Thanks,



Tino Patti




A Freelance Photographer/Video Journalist



With a World Wide Racing Blog following!



























No comments: